(Redirected from William Wharton)
William "Wild Bill" Wharton is a major character and the secondary antagonist of "The Green Mile". He was played by Sam Rockwell in the 1999 film adaptation.
Why He Sucks
- Raped Cora and Kathy, which is bad, but even worse, he got John Coffey framed for it.
- He called John Coffey the N-word, even though he isn't black.
- During his time in prison, he only wanted to do as much bad things while in prison.
- Told Percy Wetmore to to "kiss his ass" and "suck his d**k" before he shoots him.
- Murdered people just to get thrills and to cause as much mayhem, and suffering.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- He was shot to death by Percy Wetmore after John Coffey Transmit the Disease to him
- He has very few comedic moments.