Difference between revisions of "Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)"
Latest revision as of 23:14, 14 September 2021
This page is a candidate for deletion.
Sougo Tokiwa, also known as Kamen Rider Zi-O, is a high school student who is destined to become the tyrannical Oma Zi-O in the future. Seeking to prevent his rise as the Demon King, Sougo becomes Zi-O so he can become a great king by defending the world from evil like a true Kamen Rider.
Why He Sucks
- He's a bland protagonist who only wishes to become a demon king, that's a very unrealistic dream and premise, even for a Kamen Rider.
- His kingship is also his only motivation for fighting. Again, what kind of premise is that? Even for a Kamen Rider.
- He's nothing more than an idiot failing school and gets knocked around by his classmates for his weird dream.
- Sougo accidentally creates new timelines from the dreams he sees. (i.e. 2121)
- Sougo is really bad at math, For example, He even falls asleep during the exam.
- He tries so hard to be the funniest leader but, every time he does it, his jokes fail and it becomes annoying.
- He has a very bad habit of daydreaming.
- Sougo also tries so hard to have Geiz on his side, but most of the time fails.
- Sougo is shown to be very sociopathic in the series.
- While he may be a nice guy (See RQ#1), his overall personality rips off Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga; the first Heisei Rider.
- At least, He was a peaceful and genuinely kind man.
- He did have good chemistry with other characters such as Geiz Myokoin/Kamen Rider Geiz, Black Woz/Kamen Rider Woz, and Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One