Difference between revisions of "Sheen Estevez (Planet Sheen)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 01:57, 15 September 2021
|Not to be confused with The Bedfellows character with the same name.|
Sadly, he got badly flanderized in his own spin-off show.
Why He Sucks Now
- He went from being a hilarious comic-relief character, and was turned into an annoying, immature and obnoxious idiot.
- He overuses toilet humor.
- He doesn't even care about Earth when the series ends. Instead, he stays on Zeenu!
- He cheated on Libby with an alien named Aseefa!
- He keeps calling Nesmith a monkey, even though Nesmith keeps telling him that he's an ape.
- With this in mind, he never stops annoying him with that fact and in general.
- He keeps teasing Dorkus because of his name.
- Every time he mentions Uncle Miguel, we see an ugly closeup of him.
- His very own show permanently killed the Jimmy Neutron franchise.
- Despite the fact that Jeff Garcia did reprise his role for this character, his voice acting can come across as bland and annoying.
- He was a better character in Jimmy Neutron. He was also decent in the pilot episode of his show.
- His voice actor, Jeff Garcia does reprise his role in this series.
- He has very rare funny moments:
- In the pilot, he was a bit funny in a few parts, such as questioning about "J.N." and asking where the bathroom was.
- One of his lines, "I'm not a monkey", is actually pretty funny.
- Though he did return to Earth according to Rob Paulsen (who voices Carl), he’s sadly now in juvenile hall.