Sam Wilson used to be the character, Falcon. Unfortunately, he then replaced Steve Rogers as Captain America.
This articles applies only to Sam Wilson as he is now.
Why He Sucks Now
- He used to be his own character but now he's replaced Steve Rogers as Captain America.
- He was only made Captain America to appease SJWs and no, having a "Fox News-type" straw man complain about it doesn't change that.
- Every story he's in now is about "muh racism" and deportation.
- The original Captain America is torn down and made into a Nazi just to prop Sam up.
- It looks like the MCU is going in the same direction he took in the comics.
- He used to be cool back then (before All-New Captain America - issue 1) when he was Falcon.
- Thankfully, in his comics, he returned as Falcon upon taking the second Patriot (Marvel Comics superhero) as his sidekick.
- His version from Disney+'s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is way better.