Sam Puckett is one of the title characters and one of the main protagonists in the short lived live-action Nickelodeon sitcom Sam & Cat alongside Cat Valentine. She is also a main character in the live-action Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly. Unfortunately, she has been flanderized badly in Sam & Cat.
- She has gone from a jerk with a heart of gold to a very annoying, unlikable, and mean-spirited bully.
- In Motorcycle Mystery, she threatens to beat up Cat for a motorcycle, which means she values it more than Cat.
- She constantly does illegal things, but rarely gets her comeuppance for it, making her a Karma Houdini.
- Before she used to only care about her friends, but now she only cares for herself and no one else.
- Also, she is a terrible friend to Cat because she constantly abuses her and takes advantage of her just like she did with Freddie.
- Unlike before, where she was still friendly towards Freddie, Sam bullies Cat, Goomer and even Dice, who's a kid while she's an adult.
- Cat provides her with housing, food, and she doesn't even have to live with her mom. Yet it's too much for her to give Cat a little respect.
- The series finale, "#GettinWiggy", when Cat got arrested, she didn't care that her friend was going to be in jail and lied to Nona so she can't leave.
- While she could be very unlikable in the earlier seasons of iCarly, she received character development in later seasons. in this show, she is worse than in the earlier seasons of icarly.
- She and Cat kind of harshly punished Dice in the episode "#SecretSafe" by locking him in the safe as revenge for locking them in the safe in the first place. Mainly he kind of deserved it but it was still harsh to see it happen to him.
- In the 2021 revival, she didn't return because her actress didn't want to return, which is sad.
- She was a more decent character before Sam & Cat.
- Sam becomes a lot calmer on Sam & Cat and doesn't physically abuse people as much as she did on iCarly
- She often does kind things for Cat, such as getting the entire set of That's a Drag to their apartment after it got canceled without a proper finale, getting herself arrested so she can protect Cat in jail after she was arrested for robbing an ATM and rescuing Cat when she (and Dice) got kidnapped by Nora.
- She does have her kind and decent moments.
- Deep down she loves and cares for Cat and wants to make sure she's safe and happy.
- She has many funny moments.
- Jennette still deserves an award for playing Sam.
- She is pretty nice to Cat in the first episode of the show. The tyranny and bullying started after she got used to living there.