Ren Akamichi (緋道 蓮, Akamichi Ren) is a former member of the Sword of Logos who transforms into Kamen Rider Kenzan in Kamen Rider Saber.
Why He Sucks
- He is a very annoying douche towards Touma Kamiyama/Kamen Rider Saber
- Ren always talks/or simps about Kento all the time and it gets really annoying.
- The acting for him is very grating.
- Plus he always smile for no reason raging from creepy to cringeworthy.
- During the traitor arc he always wants to talk about defeating Touma to the point where he doesn't even care about the safety of the people he's supposed to protect. This is shown when even if a Megid or two is around, Ren would still choose to fight Touma without listening to his side of the story and when it's explained that the people inside a Megid will die if it's destroyed improperly, he still rushes at it ready to deliver a killing blow and shows no remorse doing so.
- He constantly talks about how strength equals justice which gets annoying really fast.
- He doesn't act his age very well.
- He's blatantly a bootleg of Takaharu Igasaki, like Takaharu he acts before he thinks, and the two also share similarities with Robin (Teen Titans Go!) as well.
- To make matters worse that he and Desast ganged up on Touma!
- And finally to rub a salt on a wound, his admiration towards Kento almost cost him his life when he confronted Kento and never even thanked Touma for saving him and just deserted the scene proclaiming he would get stronger in order to face Kento once more.
- Depending on your view, he did get his comeuppance when Kento returned as Calibur and sealed away his Seiken.
- Fortunately after bonding with Desast albeit a bumpy one, he does become a more tolerable character due to growing as a character.
- At least he's not as bad as Masato Kusaka.
- He's admittedly adorable