Nassur The Hamas Teddy Bear (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Nassur is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons along with Farfour, Nahool, and Assoud.
Why He Sucks
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Yogi Bear and Winnie the Pooh.
- He doesn't just look bad, but he looks heartless and souless.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Nassur can't even express emotions.
- Nassur also completely disgraces Yogi and Winnie himself (which basically makes William Hanna, Joseph Barbara, A.A Milne, Ed Benedict and E.B Shepard roll in their graves).
- His design is very cheaply-made.
- He is a Gary Stu as while Farfour, Nahool, and Assoud have made mistakes, Nassur seems to be always be perfect with no problems at all.
- His design is also pretty creepy to look at. It makes it look like he has an Eternal Smile.
- Nassur's personality is very bland.
- Nassur is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
- In perhaps the most controversial segment, he states that he wants every single Jew slaughtered (which is something Adolf Hitler would demand).
- Despite being a bear, Nassur instead can look like a dog at times.
- Nassur is also the only costumed-based character who (sadly) survived throughout season 4 of Tomorrow's Pioneers.
- Whilst Farfour, Nahool, and Assoud have the excuse of being killed off, Nassur survived.
- His design, though cheap, looks the best out of the 4.
- Along with the rest of the characters, we never saw him again after Tomorrow's Pioneers was not only cancelled, but banned in many countries.
- His voice is much more tolerable to listen to, compared to Farfour, Nahoul, and Assoud.
- He even hated Tomorrow Pioneers, despite being in the show.