Nahoul the Bee (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Mentions of bigotry
Nahoul (نحول) is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. Along with Farfour, Assoud, and Nassur, He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
لماذا هو ليس نحلة بقلب عظيم (Why He's Not A Bee With A Great Heart)
'''Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.'''
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Maya the Bee.
- He is just as heartless as his fellow knock-offs Farfour, Assoud and Nassur.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Nahool can't even express emotions and has a very generic personality.
- His voice is just plain awful, even worse than Farfour.
- His design is very cheaply-made and by far the worst in the series. Even worse, he is supposed to be male but his design makes him look female, because he for some reason has eyelashes.
- There is an infamous scene in season 2 where Nahool is seen entering a Palestinian zoo where he proceeds to swing cats by their tails and throw rocks at lions. Despite the scene being made for kids to teach them that injuring animals is bad, it is still a bad influence on kids. That also makes him somewhat similar to Caillou.
- Nahool is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
- He died in a very disturbing scene where he is very ill before he officially dies, which can be disturbing to Maya the Bee fans and little kids.
- Along with Farfour, Assoud and Nassur, Nahoul became an obscure character after Tomorrow's Pioneers got banned in many countries.