|Not to be confused with Milo from Mars Needs Moms.|
Milo is the main protagonist of the Disney Channel animated series Fish Hooks. He is a Siamese fighting fish, who is the brother of Oscar and is best friends with Bea.
- He's a rip-off of both SpongeBob SquarePants from the show of the same name and Flapjack from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack due to him being a bumbling yet adventurous person. However, how he is written is really bad because of these pointers seen below.
- His voice (while decent) can be very stereotypical and annoying.
- His design is pretty ugly, even for a fish. It looks more like a colorful ghost with hair and big lips rather than an actual fish.
- He is a very mean-spirited character, who gets Oscar into many stressful and dangerous situations; which goes to the point where he passes out in one episode.
- He is also very lazy. In fact, he even wears Oscar's underwear at times, all for no good reason.
- His catchphrase, "Hawt dawg!" can get old and very annoying for some people.
- He gets what he wants through manipulation and deceit, much like Johnny Test from seasons 4-6 of Johnny Test (2005).
- He somehow gained a lot of friends later on, despite some of them being his mortal enemies.
- He can be annoyingly stupid, like when he asked Oscar what would happen if he were to stick his head up a pipe, and did it anyways despite there being a sign not to. It can get to the point that his stupidity is more irritating than funny.
- He is shown to care for his brother and his friend Bea, like when he saved Oscar and Bea from the Cat.
- He does improve in seasons 2 and 3, though that's not saying much.
- In the season 2 episode, "Fish Lips Sink Ships", he tries to prevent Bea from exposing Mr. Baldwin's secret, although he let it slip in the first place.
- Despite being irresponsible and always being the brunt of Oscar's situations, he does his best with helping him.
- He does have consequences for his actions.
- His human design in "Pool Party Panic" isn't too bad, since he looks much better.
- Though stereotypical and annoying, Kyle Massey did a decent job voicing him.
- Disney characters
- Disney XD characters
- Cartoon characters
- Redeemed jerks
- Annoying characters
- Hilarious characters
- Mischievous characters
- Ugly characters
- Gross-out characters
- Characters from 2010s media
- Stereotypical characters
- Average characters
- Dumb characters
- Party animals
- Bad characters who have improved
- Characters with good voice acting