Makoto Fukami (Kamen Rider Ghost)
Makoto Fukami (深海 マコト, Fukami Makoto), formerly known as Rio (リオ, Rio), is Kamen Rider Specter (仮面ライダースペクター, Kamen Raidā Supekutā), the secondary rider of Kamen Rider Ghost.
- In his initial appearances he was portrayed as a much more straight man who is also a fearsome threat, only for to have him reduced into nothing more than the generic hero and sibling archetype within a Kamen Rider show.
- Instead of acting more antagonistic in his initial appearances, Makoto was rather a sociopath who would even go far into dragging other people's lives just to get what he wants, to the point where he almost harmed Akari just to obtain Takeru's Eyecons.
- He also takes his relationship too far with his younger sister Kanon, which could lead to some really uncomfortable and somewhat creepy moments, and could also make Makoto pretty unbearable.
- Like with Kousuke Nitoh/Kamen Rider Beast, He was also reduced into being one of the weakest secondary riders to exist within the franchise, after his redemption he almost loses in a battle that he encounters.
- While he is more tolerable in this, His appearance in Kamen Rider Zi-O was rather pointless, as he never had a prominent role within that particular episode.
- His revealed origin as an artificial human, within his V-Cinema, felt like it came out of nowhere and featured a scene of Makoto completely out of character.
- His movie-exclusive final form, Sin Specter is overall not that appealing to look at.
- He still had some really cool moments throughout the show.
- His suit designs presented within the main series are very appealing to look at, especially Deep Specter.
- He is not as bad as Masato Kusaka