About This Wiki
This wiki was created by Jay (ChroniclesXII/DaTenthGate) and was originally created by Matt (Matthew The Guy/Matthewpowel) back on FANDOM. Sister to the Great Characters Wiki, this wiki, created by the same person, focuses on characters we consider to be some of the most pointless, dreadful, average or just main dumb characters in the great band of fiction. If you have any questions, ask Matt.
- The main heading for a page is "Why He/She Sucks" (no custom headings are allowed). If the character is under the category "Average characters", put "Bad Qualities/Good Qualities".
- Reasons for deleting comments are harassing other users, drastic and offensive insults, the comment being nonsensical and irrelevant or containing SJW/feminazi propaganda.
- Harassing other users is NOT acceptable. Exceptions are banned users, account disabled users, SJWs, terrible celebrities and feminazis.
- If you like a character that has a page here, that is fine, as long as you don't rant about the fact that they have a page here or bash on anyone who dislikes them.
- Any form of vandalism nets a permanent ban.
- Real-life people are NOT allowed to have pages. Exceptions are self-insert characters.
- Any page should have at least 5 detailed reasons.
- ALWAYS add a image of the character to your page.
- Make sure your grammar is accurate when making pages.
- NO UNFINISHED PAGES. If you publish a page, it must be complete with all of the requirements.
- No character from the Great Characters Wiki is allowed to have their page on this wiki without discussing it with us.
- Try to be creative with an image's caption.
- No hate pages of characters you personally dislike.
- Please do not add "He/She is nowhere near as bad as [character]" as a redeeming/good quality, unless it's a character from the same universe who is very similar to the character. The only exception is comparing Peter Griffin with Homer Simpson, or if the reason for the comparison is well explained.
- If an edit you're thinking of adding is based on your personal view, especially if you're alone on it, don't add it. This wiki is based off of statistics and how a character is properly written. If you think a certain edit based on your personal view should be added, explain it to someone among the staff.
- Don't just pick a "mean" character/villain and put them on this wiki, as they are needed for carrying a story along and not only that, but they're also meant to be unlikeable. This wiki is purely for characters that are badly written and just plain bad characters.
- No anonymous users. Please create an account before contributing to this wiki.
- Try to be professional when writing an article. That means do not go overboard with bold writing, capital letters and red writing, it'll easily seem like a hate page.
- You must always include the media of origin to avoid confusion with characters bearing the same names (EX. Red (Angry Birds) and Red (Pokémon)) or similar names (EX. Hopper (A Bug's Life) and Hop (Pokémon)).
Any attempt to break these rules will either end in a warning, a temporary ban, or a permanent ban if it is bad enough. Be grateful if we are nice to you for this.
These are characters that cannot be added to this wiki whatsoever. If you want to make an article about something on this list, keep it in your sandbox.
- Any Drawn Together, Vyond or Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning Characters - We can't allow them here. No exceptions. In the case of the Baldi's Basics characters, they originate from a game that doesn't want to be taken seriously.
- Any Fanmade Parody Character - Pointless, could clog up the wiki, and to top it off, they would make us look like we can't handle jokes.
- Anything related to SuperMarioLogan - Could cause flame and edit wars. Also, SuperMarioLogan is an extremely touchy subject to even discuss.
- Any Charlie and the Chocolate Factory characters (book and both film adaptations) - None of them are flat-out bad and are good at being what they are meant to be without being insufferable (especially the four losing children).
- Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto) - Just because he's a complete psycopath doesn't actually mean that he's a bad character.
- Iris (Pokémon) - Controversial reasoning and too divisive of a topic.
- Lillie (Pokémon) - Despite her flaws, she's quite possibly the deepest character in the entire Sun & Moon anime.
- Paul (Pokémon) - He is the most well-written rival in the anime series.
- Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants) - He may be mean-spirited, but he's one of the most real and relatable characters in the show. And when it comes to Seasons 5-7, he's the most untouched character in the series in terms of Flanderization.
- Hop (Pokémon) - Over and nonsensically hated continuously. On top of that, he's not actually a bad character.
- Pink Gold Peach (Mario) - Pointless to make a page out of.
- Kevin (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Can’t be on the wiki just for antagonizing the Eds.
- Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Sure, his occasional unlikability and annoyance can sometimes come off as a bit of a handful, but unlike a lot of greedy characters, he isn’t egotistical, and he is easily one of the best parts of the show, even in the later seasons.
- Chris McLean (Total Dama) - He started Total Drama. His disregard for the campers’ safety is actually hilarious, and his unlikable moments are justified.
- Wallflower Blush (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Forgotten Friendship) - Not a bad character. Despite a bit of her mixed reception, she is also a villain, and is admittedly one of the best parts of Forgotten Friendship.
- Donald Duck (Disney) - He is an example of why we can’t add characters just for being “mean”, no Donald Duck incarnation is really bad, and he is one of the most beloved Disney characters by the fans.
- Benson (Regular Show) - Same reason as Donald Duck, and Regular Show would most likely not be as great as it is without him.
- Blue Diamond (Steven Universe) - Just because she lacks screen time or her villainy role doesn't mean she's a bad character.
- Chris Thorndyke (Sonic X) - Already on Great Characters Wiki.
Unfortunately, grouping results by page is not available on mobile. If you would like to use the group by page feature please visit the desktop site.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
7 July 2020
Other Sites We Recommend
The creation of this wiki has also inspired several other entertainment wikis which follow the same idea and concept as this one, some examples include: