Jump to navigation Jump to search
King Pig is the main antagonist of the Angry Birds series. He is the leader of the Bad Piggies.
- He is shown that he's a huge punching bag to the birds, including Red.
- He is always a lazy bum.
- He's quite almost irredeemable.
- He's always cries like a baby when he fell off the throne in "Sneezy Does It".
- He is always defeated by the birds throughout every boss level, which he's a literal butt-monkey.
- He can sometimes get unlikable.
- He's a greedy, manipulative king who likes to command his pigs to steal the eggs, which always failed.
- Some might find out that he's quite funny.
- His father, King Leonard Mudbeard was quite superior, even though, he cared about his son.
- He had gone through character development throughout the years thoughout the popularity of Angry Birds.
- He is a decent antagonist.
- He does care for Prince Porky (his son in Angry Birds Epic).
- His servants, Corporal Pig and Foreman Pig were decent antagonists, since they do care for him for it's main goal.
- In Angry Birds Epic, he had now became allies with Red and his flock at the game's ending.
- Not only that he likes eggs, but he also likes cake too, in both Angry Birds Toons and the Bad Piggies spinoff game.