Kei Kishimoto (Gantz)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kei Kishimoto is a character in Gantz. She's infamously known for being a Damsel in Distress stereotype and one dimensional sex object.
Why She Sucks
- She is a walking stereotype of the Damsel in Distress, Clueless Nice Girl and Butt-Monkey tropes.
- She's very defenseless and weak as she can't defend herself from being attacked and will run away cowardly even though she could've join the fights earlier.
- In the Japanese versions she'll overuse "Kato-kun" which can get obnoxious overtime.
- Her screaming especially in the English dub is very obnoxious.
- She only joined one fight and got killed off too early for a protagonist which doesn't make sense since she could've got potential character development.
- She gets over sexually objectified as she almost gets raped and often the dog licks her vagina. She also gets a lot of unnecessary fanservice shots due to her huge breasts.
- Her backstory before being revived by Gantz is very bland and generic as she commits suicide due to depression.
- She did become brave during the shrine fight even though it was the last arc she appears since she dies in that arc.
- Her design is cute.