Kana is an anthropomorphised fictional electric locomotive in Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go!
Why She Isn’t Speedy
- For starters, her design is horrible to the point where it actually makes Lion-O's design from ThunderCats Roar and any other character in that aforementioned show look decent by comparison.
- She is shown to be very bland most of the time.
- Her voice is extremely annoying and high-pitched, due to the annoying voice performances from Chloe Raphael in the UK dub and Ava Ro in the US dub. While Ava does try to sound lively as Kana, the same cannot apply to Chloe since it sounds like she is bored or just didn't want to voice Kana at all.
- Nobody ever grounds or punishes her for her selfish actions, making her a Karma Houdini.
- She has little to no personality.
The Only 2 Redeeming Qualities
- Her design fits her trait. (speed)
- Her design is spontaneously cute.
- She is one of the only five diesel/electric engines in the Thomas franchise to have a round face, the other four are Blister I, Blister II, Hugo and Kenji.
- Thomas & Friends characters
- Annoying characters
- Ear-piercing characters
- Karma Houdini
- Cute characters
- Characters by franchise
- Characters with bad voice acting
- Immature characters
- Hyperactive characters
- Characters who should be in prison
- Characters who can't take criticism
- Characters who don't learn their lesson
- Characters who are terrible role models
- Internet memes