Floch Forster (Attack On Titan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Floch Forster is a character in Attack On Titan, he has the role of a supporting character in the Return To Shiganshina arc and the role of a minor antagonist in the Unnamed Final arc.
- In the Return To Shiganshina arc, he was already panicking when the Beast Titan was throwing rocks at the Survey Corps in an attempt to kill them instead of sacrificing along with Erwin, resulting some of the horses running away and Marlo yelling at him for that, showing that Floch is a coward.
- During the ceremony of the fallen soldiers in the same arc, he criticizes and practically bullies Eren, Mikasa and Armin for their emotions get the better of them (By letting Armin live and letting Erwin die).
- WHS #2 also shows that he's very disrespectful as he harassed the main characters at a ceremony that honors the fallen soldiers.
- Despite being unlikable, he gets a lot of screen time in both the manga and anime, and what's more baffling is he gets no character development at all.
- He becomes even more unlikable in the manga because he manipulated the 109th Training Corps into joining the Yeagerists and he also had them beat up Keith Shadis.
- He is very selfish as he was the one who wanted to bring Erwin back instead of Armin, and referred him as a demon and how he's humanity's only hope even though Erwin has been through a lot of fighting, and Floch wants him to keep fighting. Levi only gave the Titan serum to Armin because he has potential.
- His hair looks dumb.
- It was never explained why he decided to side with Eren, even after Floch and his lackeys leaked his information to the public of Eldia, and the two not having great terms with each other.
- Because of the bad things he did, he didn't even get any consequences.
- Great voice performances from Kensho Ono in Japanese (Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and Matt Shipman in English (Inasa Yoarashi from My Hero Academia).
- His hair in the time-skip looks much better, even though it kind of looks a bit like Armin's.
- Say what you want about him, but at least he is confident enough to carry Eren's wishes.
- Floch's smile in the anime is much cheekier than he was in the manga.