Dylan Prescott "Dil" Pickles is the younger brother of Tommy Pickles, younger son of Stu and Didi, and younger cousin of Angelica Pickles, and a main character on the Nickelodeon show, Rugrats. Named after Didi's cousin, Dylan "Dil" Prescott, he was born in The Rugrats Movie. His name is a pun on dill pickles. He's 3-4 months old, and likes to call Angelica "yucky". His vocal effects are done by Tara Strong.
- Dil is an annoying character, as his normal baby antics usually cause some trouble towards his brother and their friends.
- He doesn’t really make sense, as in The Rugrats Movie, other newborn babies could speak, but he acts like a normal baby, with no ability to talk, with the excuse being he is younger than the others.
- He usually causes trouble for Tommy and his friends, like when he yanks Cynthia out of Angelica’s hands in The Rugrats Movie, as well as when he messed with the Reptar Wagon in the problems where the babies’ lives were in danger.
- He tends to take the spotlight away from his brother sometimes, as whenever he needs something, Didi and Stu are usually there to help him, sometimes ignoring Tommy whenever he also needs something.
- Similar to Poof from Fairly OddParents, his crying can be very annoying, depending on anyone’s view.
- He has some gross out moments, mainly whenever he uses his diaper, as well as sometimes making messes with his food.
- Since he can’t walk, he usually doesn’t play a big role in most of the Rugrats’ adventures, in fact, you could take Dil out of the story and nothing would ever really change.
- He’s one of the reasons the show went downhill, as the show started to focus on his "baby shenanigans", where he’s sometimes part of the main plot. The show still remained good however until Season 7.
- He has a very cute design, like many of the other Rugrats characters.
- Tara Strong does a great job voicing him, except when he cries.
- His flaws are normally excusable, seeing that he’s very young, and the youngest of the Rugrats, so he still has a lot to learn.
- He has some funny moments, such as calling Angelica "yucky", and when he tried to walk to follow his brother and his friends.
- He’s shown to care for his friends and family, especially Tommy, as he makes up with him when he realized what his bad behavior has done to him in The Rugrats Movie, since then, he’s always looked up to Tommy as his role model. He’s also not afraid to call out on any of his family if they do something bad, like when he called out on Angelica for tricking Chuckie’s dad, Chas, into marrying Coco, after Angelica reveals it during Rugrats in Paris.
- He has a group of fans of the show that do root for him, despite his flaws. This is especially true considering the fact that his debut was in the movies, being born in The Rugrats Movie.
- He definitely has his likable moments, such as in the movies, where he’s part of the adventure, shows care for his brother and his friends and even takes part in helping them save the day.
- He got great character development when his older kid self appeared in the spin-off, All Grown Up!, where he became a more likable and caring character, as well as a very funny comic-relief character.
- Rugrats characters
- Average characters
- Cartoon characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Bad characters from good media
- American characters
- Hilarious characters
- Characters from 2000s media
- Gross-out characters
- Annoying characters
- Immature characters
- Whiny characters
- Cute characters
- Characters from 1990s media
- Movie characters
- Bad characters who have improved
- Klasky Csupo characters