|Dad (Dexter's Laboratory; Seasons 3-4)
|Media of Origin:
Dad is one of the five main characters in Dexter's LaboratoryBTSW. He is Dexter and Dee Dee's blond-haired father. Sadly, he was flanderized when seasons 3-4TTSW came out.
- He went from a bumbling, yet loving father to a 'Butt-Monkey'-type character.
- He is much more clueless and dumber than he already was. He was even dumber in the Season 4 episode "Tee Party".
- He can be a bully and pull childish pranks on his family for his own enjoyment.
- Because the show’s animation techniques were changed, his design took a significant step-down.
- Almost every episode that has a spotlight on him just represents his aforementioned flanderization.
- His jokes are trashy and mean-spirited
- In the episode “Dad Man Walking”, his high-pitched snoring will get on your last nerve.
- He still cares about his family.
- He occasionally has his old persona.
- He was much better in season 1-2.
- He's still a good person.
- He does have funny moments.