A "Mary Sue" is a term for a type of female character who is depicted as unrealistically lacking in flaws or weaknesses, which can often play a factor in them having a bland characterization. For the male version of this type, see Gary Stus.
Pages in category "Mary sues"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Caeda (Fire Emblem TV series)
- Camille (Le monde selon Kev)
- Captain Marvel (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Carol Danvers (Marvel)
- Casey (Object Overload)
- Charlie's Angels (2019)
- Chloe Carmichael (The Fairly OddParents)
- Chloé Page (Les p'tits Diables)
- Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot, Radical Entertainment era)
- Conrad and Sally Walden (The Cat in the Hat live-action)
- Cuties (dance group, Cuties)