CFW Trick (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
CFW Trick is a recurring villain in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2/Rebirth 2. Heis a lolicon who kidnaps Rom and Ram and works for ASIC and is infamous in the Neptunia community for his pedophilia like nature.
Why He Sucks
- He's a lolicon who licks girls who look like children which makes him look like a pedophile.
- He also makes sexual remarks of them which is very disturbing.
- He can be the reason why some people refuse to play and enjoy the Neptunia series. Which is a shame because aside from him, the Neptunia series are actually a really good game series that some people may not be able to enjoy all because of this disgusting stain on the franchise's image.
- His design is very ugly and strange looking as he's a dinosaur-pig hybrid and with frog-like long tongue.
- We learn nothing about his creation at all.
- His mk2 English dialogue is very nasty in a sexual way and is the reason why mk2 is rated M. Thankfully it got toned down in the remake to get a T rating.
- You have to fight him 3 times (2 if you don't go to the true ending route).
- He views lolis (girls who look like children) as his playthings.
- He was at his worst in the anime because, in Episode 2, his pedophilic nature was upped to eleven where he licks Rom and Ram after kidnapping them. He even returned in the Episode 13, which is an OVA, where he was about to marry Rom and Ram. Thankfully, the latter incident was just a dream.
- Because of his pedophilic nature, he was never seen in more Neptunia games and proves that the creators admitted that CFW doesn’t fit in to those.
The Only 2 Redeeming Qualities
- His voice acting is good.
- He has been destroyed by Nepgear and her companions
- In the True Ending of mk2, he is revived by Arfoire.