Characters that we should add in
- Lola Bunny (Space Jam: A New Legacy)
- Scrappy Doo (Scooby-Doo, 2002) - He is flanderized to the annoying antagonist after peeing on Daphne.
- Stevie, Mitch Williams, Thadd, Karl, Andy, Jonathan, and Doug (The Banana Splits Movie) - They are portrayed as either cheaters or just unlikable twits with no likability or good in them at all, which is nothing more than blatantly sexist.
- Princess Oom (Planet Sheen)
- Grish (Planet Sheen)
- Aseefa (Planet Sheen) - She replaces Libby as Sheen's love interest.
- Sparx, Robotsky and Mike (Astro Boy, 2009) - They serve as annoying comic reliefs that has nothing to do with the plot.
- Higeoyaji (Kimba the White Lion)
- Tootie (The live-action Fairly OddParents films)
- David (All Dogs Go to Heaven 2) - He is a replacement for Anne-Marie, due to the death of Judith Barsi.
- Carly (Demonic, 2021)
- Leopold the Tutor (Madeline, 1998)
- John Myers (Hellboy, 2004) - He is a film-exclusive Hellboy character that has nothing to do with the plot.
- Athena (Kim Possible, 2019)
- Dalia (Aladdin, 2019) - She is an unnecessary and annoying remake-exclusive character.
- Meredith Baxter-Dimly (Bratz: The Movie) - She is a replacement of Kaycee, Kirstee and Burdine.
- Om Nom (Post-Season 7) - He is flanderized to the complete doofus who is the physical embodiment of a Butt-Monkey
- Om Nelle (Post-Season 7) - She is flanderized to the caretaker and a Mary Sue as she is portrayed as completely perfect and capable at everything.
- Nibble Nom (Om Nom Stories) - He is an awful and pointless addiction. He has done pretty bad things like dragging Om Nom to the tea party.
- Handsome Nom, Volcano Nom, Scientist Nom (formerly "Skater"), Baby Angry, Groom (formerly "Bog"), Granny Nom, Starra, Mino and Nino (Om Nom Stories) - None of them are really memorable, all of them are just one-dimensional stereotypes. They feel like a massive downgrade from the older characters, like Roto, Lick, Blue, Toss, Boo, Snailbrow, and Ginger.
- Orson (The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild) - He is weak as a villain, and he is a protoceratops who, unlike all the other protoceratops, has a brain. Also, he wants to take over the Lost World.
- The Nerdlucks (Teen Titans Go! See Space Jam)
- Agent James Suggs (Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip) - He makes for a poor villain compared to Ian Hawke. His backstory of why he hates Alvin, Simon, and Theodore is not only just sad and pathetic but downright ridiculous too. Apparently, the Christmas the year before, his girlfriend dumped him because he was a huge Chipmunk fan at the time, and as a result, they are put on the No-Fly List. He's also a big reason why the movie fails to work as a whole. Even worse, the movie chooses to make Dave and Samantha completely unaware of his actions towards the Chipmunks and Miles, leading to the movie having a massive misunderstanding that comes off as very annoying. He is portrayed by the wasted talent of Tony Hale.
- Zac Tieran (Clifford the Big Red Dog, 2021) - He is completely a pointless villain who is very one-dimensional, since all he does is to get Clifford as a lab rat for the company Lyfegrow to make more money, which somewhat feels out of place in Clifford related media, also, he's basically Agent James Suggs from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, as they're both villains set on capturing the titular animals played by the wasted talent of Tony Hale, and are also weak villains.
- Moriarty (Sherlock Gnomes)
- The Care Bears (Care Bears CGI films by Nelvana) - Funshine is turned into the cocky and self-centered jerk. Grumpy is turned into the off-putting whiny Butt Monkey. All the bears blamed Grumpy for sending Funshine on the journey and disapprove of him. Bedtime, Champ, Friend, Good Luck, Laugh-a-Lot, and Love-a-Lot become one-dimensional, didn't give any purpose, and not seen again after 15 minutes during Journey to Joke-a-Lot. Funshine, Tenderheart, Wish, Cheer, Share, and Grumpy also didn't give any purpose. Also, they don't do the Care Bear Stare or activate their tummy symbols.
- Mr. Funnybone (Care Bears: Journey to Joke-a-Lot) - He is a weak, one-dimensional bland villain. His main goal is to steal "gems," which are actually toys, by using Funshine as Joke-a-Lot's king to plot his ideas of making his hometown, No Fun Atoll, more fun. Thankfully, he wasn't seen in the Big Wish Movie.
- Spike the Dragon (My Little Pony G3: The Princess Promenade) - He is completely unlikable, and he says that princesses don't do anything. Also, he didn't redeem himself.
- Mr. Slugworth (Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) - He was miscast as a legitimate main antagonist in the film, as well as more major roles.
- Lead Poacher (Ferngully 2)
- Marty and Mitzi (A Fairly Odd Christmas)
- Bala (Hotel Transylvania 2) - He was rather a weak and minor villain due to less screentime and underdeveloped.
- Gwen (Cats and Dogs 3)
- Gellert Grindelwald (pre-The Secrets of Dumbledore) - He has bland personality and looks moronic who barely appeared in the first two acts, even if his performance by Johnny Depp is good.
- Alvin Marsh (It)
- Blue Falcon (Scoob!) - He was made into very unlikable and annoying, instead of being serious and dude bro.
- Whistle (Happy Tree Friends)
- The Pinkpaw Twins (Angelina Ballerina TV series) - They are very unlikeable as they belittle and bully everyone. They're also very bratty and selfish.
- Phoebe (Angelina Ballerina TV series) - She is the worst offender. She's crazy and will immediately go into a ghost about more cheese.
- Snorky (The Banana Splits Movie) - He serves as the nice character in TV shows and film.
If Vannellope should have a page here because of the wreck it Ralph sequel then Ralph should have one too